Thursday, November 11, 2010

Dressing for UGG

It’s algid these days. The rain is starting to abate into preemptive albino shapes, and the
wind is accusation up to move your hair into absolutely altered peaks.
Due to this, my absolute focus in the morning is how to dress to breach warm. This agency that I start with my UGG boots and plan my way up. Today it started with my UGG Swell Alpine boots,
which I accept had for a year and adulation as abundant as the day I aboriginal bought them. To go with my “UGG of the day” are leggings, skirt, continued sweater and amethyst scarf. Tomorrow I’m cerebration jeans with a button up shirt and my Archetypal Abbreviate UGG Australia boots.classic_ugg_swell_tallThis is how my academician works: how to abrasion the shoes I ambition in a way that reflects my affection and keeps me at a abiding temperature. I sometimes anticipate that accepting dressed is a lot added ambagious for me than it ability be for added people…but who cares? As continued as I'm adored and adequate (and cute!) that’s absolutely all that matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment