Saturday, November 13, 2010

Addicted to UGG

I’ve been cerebration about addictions lately. You know, the fun ones like chocolate, coffee,
or watching Scrubs for hours on end. I’ve accomplished I may acquire become hardly absorbed to
UGG boots. They’re comfy. Like, REALLY comfy. I acquire a brace of Swell Tall boots which got
me through my aboriginal albino winter. Now I in actuality ambition a brace of Blush Coquettes.
And I’m not even a accepting who usually cast pink, but they’re so admirable and down-covered
and comfy! Ooh, and a brace of Archetypal Abbreviate Boots, because you got to acquire a brace
of those. For the summer I’ve been eyeing those admirable block sandals like the Mar and
Amelie; they’re the absolute aggregate of summer fun and bleed bendable comfort! It’s
accepting to be a problem, this UGG love. But, like my addiction to coffee and chocolate, it is
SO anniversary it!

No comments:

Post a Comment